Labels

About Me

Search Me, O God

| Sunday, July 29, 2012 |

Search me, O God!
And know my heart today.
Try me, O Savior!
Know my thoughts, I pray.
See if there be
Some wicked way in me.
Cleanse me from every sin
And set me free.

I praise Thee, Lord,
For cleansing me from sin;
Fulfill Thy Word,
And make me pure within.
Fill me with fire
Where once I burned with shame
Grant my desire
To magnify Thy Name.

Lord, take my life,
And make it wholly Thine;
Fill my poor heart
With Thy great love divine.
Take all my will,
My passion, self, and pride;
I now surrender, Lord,
In me abide.

O Holy Ghost,
Revival comes from Thee;
Send a revival,
Start the work in me.
Thy Word declares
Thou wilt supply our need;
For blessings now,
O Lord, I humbly plead.


Thank you sister Vanessa Cormier for reminding us of this beautiful song


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive