Labels

About Me

Before I Go To The Store For My Girl

| Friday, July 20, 2012 |

[Intro]
Charles Hamilton, DJ H2
A lot of critism!

[Verse 1]
Everybody looking scared cause a nigga taking charge
Sitting straight as a boss, pen and paper to talk
Giving attention to a nigga looking for a little kiss
Put into a book and I could push it with a hook, it's...
Some form of illegal, chemical addiction
Believe I'm the synonym of Christmas
As you could see I'm gifted, spit healthy
And I spit sick, get this
I don't even wanna go back in time to find out
How fly my mind started, how am I garbage
Mama calm down, people do you feel me?
Need to keep it real, no sleeping with the guilty
Needles couldn't fill me up with enough of
What could really be fucking me up
But just because I'm only focused on my life
Why should I get caught up in all the highlights?
Especially remembering the notion
Of absolute joy when swimming in an ocean
Women didn't know him, if they didn't get to know him
It was sure that it's difficult to fit in
Listen, pink and red reflect my pupils
My pupils were girls and bloods
Students who knew that the truth is the world is bugged
Cause my mudafucking girl is bugged
A spoiled little girl with the industry brat
Nigga, relax, I'm spitting these facts
Shit, I need a nicotine patch, that's...
The soul solution to my soulful music, feel it
Suicide is my exit and cue
Death couldn't do what I'm expected to do
And that would be better with words
I got Scars to make you Simbas run away and never return

[Hook]
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
And long ago somebody left with the cup

The sun has gone down and the moon has come up
And long ago somebody left with the cup
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns
And thinking of someone for who...

Niggas getting mad cause it something that they not so
Imma have to rock like its something that they cannot though

Here we go,
This is my life, my life, my life
This is my life, my life, my life


Lyrics by, Kevin Montano! Thank the man he's putting in work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive