Labels

About Me

I Thank God For The Lighthouse

| Friday, July 27, 2012 |

I
There's a Lighthouse on the hillside
That over looks life's sea
When I'm tossed about it sends out a light
That I might see
And the light that shines in the darkness
Now will safely lead us o'er
If it wasn't for the Lighthouse
This ship would be no more

CHORUS
And I thank God for the Lighthouse
I owe my life to Him
Jesus is the Lighthouse
And from the rocks of sin
He has shown a light around me
That I could clearly see
If it wasn't for the Lighthouse
Tell me where would this ship be?

II
Everybody that lived around us
Said tear that Lighthouse down
The big ships don't sail this way anymore
There's no use of it standing around
Then my mind goes back to that stormy night
When just in time I saw the light
Yes, the light from that old Lighthouse
That stands upon the hill


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive