Labels

About Me

O Rejoice In The Lord

| Wednesday, July 18, 2012 |

I
God never moves without purpose or plan
When trying His servant and molding a man
Give thanks to the Lord though your testing seems long
In darkness He giveth a song.

CHORUS
O rejoice in the Lord
He makes no mistake
He knoweth the end of each path that I take
For when I am tried and purified
I shall come forth as gold

II
I could not see through the shadows ahead
So I looked at the cross of my Savior instead
I bowed to the will of the Master that day
Then peace came and tears fled away

III
Now I can see testing comes from above
God strengthens His children and purges in love
My Father knows best, and I trust in His care
Through purging more fruit I will bear

Thank you Cathie for sharing this song with us


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive