Labels

About Me

Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place

| Friday, August 17, 2012 |

I
In the midst of His children, the Lord, said He would be.
It doesn't take very many, it can be just two or three.
And I feel that same sweet spirit that I felt often times before.
Surely I can say I've been with the Lord.

Chorus:
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.
I can feel His mighty power and His grace.
I can hear the brush of angels wings.
I see glory on each face.
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.

II
There's a holy hush around us as God's glory feels this place.
I've touched the hem of His garment, I can almost see His face.
And my heart is overflowing with the fullness of His joy.
I know without a doubt that I've been with the Lord.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive