Labels

About Me

Coming Around

| Tuesday, August 21, 2012 |

Intro]
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to take music to places
it has never been, do not conform, remain who you are, revolve in
front of people, revolve around your own solo. Fear not what the
status quo is, make your own staus quo. And change that. Stand for
what you believe in

You are in what I like to call a trance, from this point on, you have
been Hamiltonized

[Verse 1]
I ask myself what does it mean if you are gifted
But I can't find the answers, I'm just lost
I ask myself what does it mean if you are different
But I am the answer, I'm just Charles in my mind

Pink's at warp speed, of course we
Fall short to the lord, then of course we
Then more fiends, but we stay high
We say hi, she gets wet, we stay dry
Life is a game of NBA, live
You could choose how long you play
But there's still 4 quarters at the end of the day
So keep on

[Hook]
Watch me change the world, it's come around again
Watch me make you learn, it's come around again
As this beat goes on, it's come around again
I make that sound again, it's come around again

[Verse 2]
Ask yourself if you can handle revolution
If you can't find the answer, you are lost
But if you see yourself controlling the solution
Then your are the answer, you are Charles, my mind...

Is like Thriller, chased by monsters, ghostly figures
But when i play this beat, I get familiar
Feeling on your phobia, word to Dilla
Rest In Peace J Dilla, we lost a profit
Made hot shit forgettting about cost and profit
But live through me, I'm your legacy
I'll take from here to the destiny
Live on

[Hook]
Watch me change the world, it's come around again
Watch me make you learn, it's come around again
As this beat goes on, it's come around again
I make that sound again, it's come around again

[Outro]
Charles you are doing fine, animosity be your success. It is hard, but
so is the music you're making


Lyrics by Kevin Montano!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive