Labels

About Me

I'll Keep Holding On To Jesus

| Saturday, July 7, 2012 |

I
As we walk the road of life toward Heaven.
Hills and valleys seem so hard to climb.
And if victory is a little slow in coming.
Just remember the hands that held Him there.
Are still the same.

Chorus
I'll keep holding on to Jesus,
I'll keep holding on to Jesus.
I'll keep holding on to those precious nail scarred hands.
I may not see the road completely,
and at times my steps get weary.
I'll keep holding on to those precious nail scarred hands.

II
Though sometimes the pathway seems so narrow.
Fear and doubt tend to crowd my mind.
But then I feel the gentle touch of Jesus.
He says child just keep holding to my hand.


Haitian Creole: http://bocsonglyrics.blogspot.com/2008/04/l-van-tanpt-lavi-vini.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive