Labels

About Me

Green Lights

| Sunday, November 25, 2012 |

Just think about it
Flashing Lights, Men In Black
Men In Black, memory gone
Alright, whatever, forget about the original
Charles Hamilton

It's Charles Hamilton
(Yea Sounds)
Hey Kanye, thanks for the beat man
I had to download it, I only buy New York hip-hop on 9/11
CURTIS!

[Hook]
I've been the same since the day I was born
So it won't be long till the day I get on
Wouldn't you knoooww!
It's my time to gooo!

[Verse 1]
Feeling like a million bucks
Want me to dumb down for you idiots, tough
Hotter than a bowl of chili, it's Chuck
So just let it burn like Chili and Usher
I don't wanna have to really get tough
But niggas think they shit is hot, and really it sucks
And I ain't talking crazy, on that 50 Cent stuff
But y'all think it's talent, and really is luck
Me, I'm blessed God, give me his love
Me and him on the same team, it really gets nuts
I spit for four days, your bitch go both ways
Imma introduce her to my chick, we gon play
Not Ray Lavender, it's Charles Hamil-pink
My girl got your girlfriend prick, it's OK
Look y'all, I don't play football
But Imma kill them with the bitches like Vick and OJ
Lights keep flashing
Everybody asking, Is he gon make it with the rapping
I tell them it's my passion
So if it's meant to happen, nigga it will happen, that's it
Girls getting on their flashing shit
Thinking they can get me with their ass and tits
One happened to be my ex's best friend
But me being me, I went ahead and wrecked it
I'm reckless, headless, yes accept it
But she wanted to be the next to catch shit
Doesn't matter, you told me to get to stepping
You hate me too much to come and get your necklace
So now I eat scrambled eggs and regret for breakfast
I learn from mistakes, here's an extra lesson
Bitches ain't shit, and now that I know
I'll be damned if I get caught up for a bottle of mo
See a lot of these hoes are just hoes in the dark
Put some lights on they ass, expose who they are
Niggas is scared, you heard me prick
You be peeing on yourself like the Fergie bitch
Hah, you're nowhere near ill my man
Hip-Hop died, who's in the wheel? I am
And just for the real I can
Roll up with a hot thing like Will.I.Am
I dropped out of high school, dropped out of college
Dropped into the rap game, how 'bout it?
Hit singles, mixtapes, I got it
Classic albums, my run is just not stopping
Whack beats, weak lyrics, y'all got it
I wish y'all would've never met her like Carl Thomas
The H.E.R that I speak of is Common's bitch
Now I'm beating it, hence my confidence
Her name is hip-hop, and we engaged in a lip lock
Tighter than a Ziplock, later I will get top
Can't be in a relationship
But I can have fun with lady friends
Stacy, Nicki, Tracy, Recee, Ronda, Tanya, Kaycee, Evee
Trini and Michelle, Jenny and Chanelle
Nuby, Ruby, Ruthy, Charelle
Courtney, Sierra, April, Lina, Colina, Molina, Katrina, Ladrima
I'm not a playa cause that really ain't a good look
I just love the honesty box on Facebook
So don't poke me, I do poke back
I do hope that you knew those facts
Nothing really left to say
Best rapper alive a friend request away, now let's play

[Outro]
Don't press spacebar, not yet
I gotta talk my shit real quick
Hold on, let me drop my notebook, I hope y'all can hear this
Hey Kanye, hey don't be mad at me
You did that Rich Boy shit
Rich Boy was new, that's fucked up man
How you gon jump on that shit and make your shit hotter than Rich Boy's shit?
So don't be mad when I make Flashing Lights hotter than your shit
From Harlem nigga, we on so chess(?) here
At least not like the real chess(?) here, na mean?
We real niggas over here, uptown stand up, holla at me y'all


Lyrics by Kevin Montano. Thank the man.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive