Labels

About Me

Kat Stacks Is My Oasis

| Sunday, February 24, 2013 |

They say God works in mysterious ways
In this case, God got some serious curves
And all y'all do is call her a whore cause she love y'all
But she my girl now

[Verse 1]
Starting off honest, get it on with the song
Then it start it from the part you got lost in
Since the start is where I'm focused on
I want you to go strong when you flow along
Take note of my wrong, lowering my palms slow
Colder than all snow on a boat at a yard show
I look in her nostrils, try not to joke and...
She's not a bimbo
Smarter than retarded, living long in the song
Been started in my heart, it's not stalking
Getting harder to slow my palms
I haunt you for so long, you flow where the flow belongs
And you know it, look at my messages
Let me know where my faults, my mind is yours goddess
Be careful what my thoughts

[Hook]
I find your smiles in my oasis
I see your style is my oasis
Be now my now in my oasis
Take my popularity as a sign

[Verse 2]
You a 10, but let me give you 8
Cause I feel you forever
Peeling my skin off the leather couch, I feel better now
Can never let you down, I might've
Got too excited, now I don't know what right is
Slept with many women like I don't know what a wife is
I want a baby mother and a son named Titus
I had a son, someone blasted him
And I'm mad fam because it wasn't an accident
And where his dad is depends on what you put as a status
On my Twitter page, passwords I give away
Let's live today Miss So Far Away
You are in space so you live so far away
To get to your apartment today, I'd have to give my heart away
And start to fade
So as I pass away, make way for me making passes
And get naked as you shake your ass for my spastic fits

[Hook]
I find your smiles in my oasis
I see your style is my oasis
Be now my now in my oasis
Take my popularity as a sign
And people think it's all about the dough


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive