Labels

About Me

I've been to the Potter's house

| Friday, October 5, 2012 |

 I
Tossed about by life's battles
All my hope was sinking fast,
The sinful life that I was living
I knew that I just could not last.
Then I went down to the Potter's house
And placed this vessel into his hands
On His wheel of grace and mercy
He made me over again.

Chorus:
Yes, I've been to the Potter's house
His hands of mercy molded me
He sat before when He was finished
So, that all the world could see,
That He can mend a broken vessel
It matters not what shape it's in,
Yes, I've been to the Potter's house,

II
If your life has no meaning
The storms have taken their toll on you,
With you vessel in many pieces
You don't know just what to do.
Please come with me to the Potter's house
And place your vessel into his hands
You'll be amazed at His ability
When He molds you again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive