Labels

About Me

No one ever cared for me like Jesus

| Saturday, September 8, 2012 |

 I
I would love to tell you what I think of Jesus
Since I found in Him a friend so strong and true
I would tell you how He changed my life completely
He did something that no other friend could do.

CHORUS
No one ever cared for me like Jesus
There's no other friend so kind as He
No one else could take the sin and darkness from me
O how much He cared for me.

II
All my life was full of sin when Jesus found me
All my heart was full of misery and woe
Jesus placed His strong and loving arms about me
And He led me in the way I ought to go.

III
Ev'ry day He comes to me with new assurance
More and more I understand His words of love
But I'll never know just why He came to save me
Till some day I see His blessed face above.

Haitian Creole version: http://bocsonglyrics.blogspot.mx/2012/09/pesonn-pa-janm-renmen-mwen-kon-jezi.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive