Labels

About Me

Jesus is the Sweetest Name I Know

| Tuesday, June 12, 2012 |

I
There have been names that I have loved to hear,
But never has there been a name so dear
To this heart of mine, as the Name divine,
The precious, precious Name of Jesus.

Chorus
Jesus is the sweetest name I know,
He's just the same, bless His holy name,
That's the reason why I love Him so;
For Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

II
There is no name in earth or Heav'n above,
That we should give such honor and such love
As the blessed Name, let us all acclaim,
That wondrous, glorious Name of Jesus.

III
And some day I shall see Him face to face
To thank and praise Him for His wondrous grace,
Which He gave to me, when He made me free,
The blessed Son of God called Jesus.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive