Labels

About Me

Track 14

| Thursday, August 25, 2011 |

Oh my Goodness



I'm drunk and deadass High



Eminem's Verse can suck my Dick



Eminem can suck my dick for all I care





Harder than God nigga, Solved the problem of which I have to walk through Harlem to Rob

Nigga actin Like Charles Is in Gothic School, With me and my nigga cause I'm a problem to Solve

Muthafuck a Enigma, Bigger than em saying Nigga

Go Figure

Niggas had to get in to go and Get the Picture

Told niggas I don't even have to find my liquor

I might find the devil to be a chick, then Lick her

finding My dick to Stick her

niggas said, "Why'd you have to hide the Zipper"

I said why do I have to strip baby aren't you a stripper

Then she reminds me her ass was Dumb fat

Yea that Bum bum Bap, nigga one wrap

If I have to act as If my flow is not as hard as active, this Is gettin Dough

Then Imma have to Sit while sitting Low

Listen to these bastards spit, My flow

Get through the scene of a nigga, I'm dope

had to get a quick laugh off when I hope

anybody could add anything after Hope, Put a period before y'all Niggas call me and Asshole

Dead wrong I told you I am strong,

And Simone Porter Is still on my Schlong











First thing I did was have sex with tomorrow

Not at all in her Afro, No sorrow

Then I told Thelonious, since your so lonely kid

You can hop on my dick, bumping some Moany shit

I got head In hell from a little boy, Who told me I had a little

You found Out it was Darden, Muthafuckin Kindergarten

so many dicks In her mouth her Chin was Scared

and I dont know what to do next

I have sex with a Platex and Got blue neck

nigga said How much sex can you have In one night

I said a hanger in my Ass

not a hanger full of Coat hangers

Nigga I'm talkin about being a banger Is a slash

and I don't how much anger I could have

looking at Amy rose like baby you're a Laugh

and I'm hoping that maybe you would crash

and Spazz and I might die you might laugh

There you go with your hands near My ass

I close this shit out and you slammed it In my face

I apoligize slim look how I mashed

the game that I just Spazzed, Game over

The game they can get me a mufuckin Passion

There's A game with the Staff

So If I ever gave a fuck nigga, It aint because of that

You already know I'm here so Nigga you whack stop...







I told Jo and (b,m, p)yrtle no sex on the first date

then he raped me made me want to earthquake

Told the earth wait, I might Earth, Space

tell heaven he could suck my balls, with my birthmark being misplaced

b, I am tryna make the verse make history, well I just finished this race

looking at the junk like yea Just wait

tell everybody I live In the month of may



Suck my Dick

Hardest Mixtape Ever


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive