Labels

About Me

Re-Anna

| Tuesday, August 16, 2011 |

In My room I created a Species

A crazy lady who goes so Insane when she Beats me

no Way she can Skeet Skeet, cause she only mines

She been with alot of niggas but she can Only try,

to just forget about the shit that she knew, and Just love..

To bad I had to make It from scratch, Fucked Up

but what, the hell can you expect from the new Dexter,

Except the lab as my pad, mom and dad don't know where I'm at

Its a fact, that she could be my Dee Dee but then we'd be related,

a major mistake Is to date a lady that you created so I destroyed

her mold well I meant to say that I break It well that's present cause I broke It,

Now It s vacant, I underestimated her cells, Now she refuses to stay on the shelf

I guess she wanna play with herself, either that or she Regenerated her Cells

Melted and recreated herself,

Help!!!!

She just







Re-aaanna

Re-aaanna

Re-aaanna

Re-aaanna









Re-animate re-animosity, hating the haters again

re-anticipate making them wait for It when It might never come

re-answer my Question, Do you think that romance can be destined

Infact here's a better one, Do you love me?

Don't say It fancy, I need to hear an answer, I'm getting re-antsy

Got me feeling like a re-retard, If we in the same class you would see me hard

when I walk to the Chalkboard, It ain't a cellphone

More like the tailbone Of a whale, Whoa!

Holy shit how did I end Up on this railroad

Its her Eyes, are they human?

hell no!

Soon as I made her I wanted to stay the hell home

In this Hell hole, up to my elbows, In her Melrose Place shopping spree bags

Tell her relax cause I just made a mean batch of you girl

She said Fuck Outta here I'm the prototype You cant...











Re-aaanna

Re-aaanna

Re-aaanna

Re-aaanna











[Make Yourself again] Repeats [Make Yourself again]





You know I'm already sure people are gon' say what they're gon' say

Their gon' laugh at me, they'll say I'm crazy, Their gon' say I'll never get you

I feel It, but you know what else I feel

I feel like, I feel like I work really hard, at being a really good person

And I deserve somebody like you

I mean...

Its not like I'm tryna like

Whatever

I just feel like you are

I feel like I know you from somewhere

*Sigh*

Whatever, We'll talk when we..

When we talk...

Whatever...












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive