Labels

About Me

someladyswebsite.com (Jessica)

| Friday, August 12, 2011 |

Listen to track

I don't know If I owe you an apology
Its only right to let you know that I been thinkin bout you


This probably wont get your approval,
but I just got your pic from Google
Clicked the link and saw how sick you think,
Interesting, come get with me
I hear your voice when I'm reading your words,
maybe cause I'm quick to sink in and be on the brink of sin
I lust your contextuality,Obviously obsessed with your anatomy
Analysis of So-and-So's Fashion sense
Mad intense about whose rapping has sense
Use to talk about me, do you wonder what happened or do you not even have to pretend
are you happy that I'm rapping again or has your short ass passed me in the wind
gotten passed me with a grin
I know you was happy when you seen me at the event so...(uhm)




I think I'm writing like a comment on your blog,
Comment on your blog, Comment On your blog
I write a Comment on your blog, Comment on your blog, Comment on your blog...
I got so many things to say to you, In so many different ways, we cant meet face to face
So let me write A comment on your blog





Blazed It raw after the Fader 4,
My other lady ignored, so of course she hate me more
Tried to pull you back stage and steal a kiss or two,
couldn't wait to see the shit you do
Me and Show was getting Drunk on stage, I jumped off stage,
To feel how real we can feel then,
and as if then was still now,
I got spotted the rapper and the blogger what a hot topic
So bopped you got taller,
took you home topped you off In the halls of my apartment complex
Up under your skirt, You wanted It first,
but a hundred you wasn't the first, or only, You knew It too..
That's why I leave you alone, proof that It was truth when I said your good in bed
but don't feel like a slut, you should be feeling good instead,
Music bed you know(You know)





I think I'm writing like a comment on your blog,
Comment on your blog, Comment On your blog
I write a Comment on your blog, Comment on your blog, Comment on your blog...
I got so many things to say to you, In so many different ways, we cant meet face to face
So let me write A comment on your blog



Me want little bit more, little bit more So why pond de obscure rhythm
Me want little bit more, little bit more So why pond de... but you don't hear me though
but you don't hear me though
but you don't hear me though
but you don't hear me though
you don't hear me though

[Hook In Background][[Its probably best we keep our distance, but I'm greedy so,
nah nah Its probably best If we keep like this
You really have a, You got a real Certain Jenesequa that I be tryna ignore
like, I'll never forget, It was me you and her outside of that party
I saw you, and I saw her, and.. I ain't gon' front like I was nervous but wasn't nervous, but
She was looking good in them jeans and you were looking the way you looked In that dress
Only thing I gotta do now Is keep it 100, and be honest from this point forward
Even though I really wasn't lyin' at any point in time, but I didn't I did push a lot harder
in somebody that... Whatever... I should have known better
When the heart and the body, Connect, In such a way that Ours did...
I'll let you fill in the blanks whenever you want to.....
Charles Hamilton]][Hook In Background]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive