Labels

About Me

Nah Dead Ass

| Monday, August 8, 2011 |

Listen to track

(CH Talking/Intro)
It's Charles Hamilton..
Yea..
Sha-Leik, I know when to come in.. But..
I'ma go in early, iight?

(verse 1)
Cold winter nights huddled in my old navy bubble coat
You don't know about my struggle, yo
Old pizza, food in a throat, freezer
Some old skeezer
I was made to feel like a cold diva
But at the time she was what my soul needed
Convinced myself that I wasn't gon' leave her
Heartbroken, but beatin'
My soul was never beaten
Never walked around feeling defeated
Stood tall even when I was seated
Reason bein'.. I had a reason for believin'
Chosen, a warm heart that was frozen
Those that, know me I was going
To the top.. 'Cause when I go in
Whether it was from the top or not, everything I drop was hot
I did it for me, now I do it for those who believe
If you believe in me, then I do it for we
We.. I don't doubt, not a wee-bit
I'm free, this love is yours.. Keep it
I love y'all

(Hook)
I will give you my all
As long as my all is more than enough for you
I guess I want it all
If not, you still make my day saying I fucks with you
On some G shit..
(This is real as it gets.. This is real as it gets, Naw dead ass)
On Some G shit..
(This is real as it gets.. This is real as it gets)

(verse 2)
I got fans now, I believe I'm the man now
I can stand proud
I got a blog with a comment box, they want real shit
So if I get fake that's when the comments stop
Shouts to Joe Linkin, Chi-City
They don't know me..
But they say they vibe with me..
The little haters, beef instigators
Probably tight 'cause I got signed by a major
So they spend they whole day on my blog
Just to talk
And try to make me feel small
Commented on..
Simone's pics
Her pink lips got 'em tight 'cause they the one she won't kiss
And if the bitch cheats, she gon' miss me
But I love her, my emotions spill on this beat
Sha-Leik you my nigga till the end
It's spirutual, listen, you my sibling not my friend

(Hook)
I will give you my all
As long as my all is more than enough for you
I guess I want it all
If not, you still make my day saying I fucks with you
On some G shit..
(This is real as it gets.. This is real as it gets, Naw dead ass)
On Some G shit..
(This is real as it gets.. This is real as it gets)

(CH Talking)
I just wanna take this time to..
Thank everybody
For everything..
Everybody for everything..
I don't think people understand how good it feels
To be in the position I'm in now
Ya know what I mean, I get called arrogant
'Cause I believe in myself..
And I believe in my vision..
There's a lot of pain that comes with feeling this good
Sometimes that same pain makes it hard to believe that you can feel this good
It's whatever though.. I'm still here, right?
(Hook comes in, CH still talking)
I'd of been through more shit than anybody could imagine..
More shit than I done told niggas..
I just wanna thank everybody.. EVERYBODY.. For everything..
For the love, for the hate, the animosity, the dual intentions.. Whatever..
You get it, thank you..
I ain't gon' change..
I might evolve, I might develop..
Might grow.. But I ain't gon' change..
It's Charles Hamilton to the death, baby.
The one and only.. The anomaly..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive