Labels

About Me

I'll Lean In

| Tuesday, August 9, 2011 |

Listen to track

[Intro]
I am proof. Dammit…

… Extraterrestrials do exist.

[Verse 1]
This is extraterrestrial experimentation, they consider me an extra special patient.
They don’t care if I’m patient. Barely care if I make it.
We are everywhere, and they HATE. IT.
Try to throw us in a scary location.
In various ways, we declare liberation.

Weather stations, may set a date. But let them speculate.
... I’m being treated second-rate. No hesitation.

I’m fine, no medication.
84% of me, says, “Forget the nation. Detonation.”
But I’m concerned about the destination, explanation, and the overall population’s acceptance, and obsession with Satan.
The second I say Satan, the breath of the laymen are taken, and I’m left paving the pavement.
Let’s get democratic.
Sinner’s magic, or antennae magic.
Dinner is average, I snack on your average winner, while MOST of you f*ggots snack on a wiener.
And the practice of malpractice, snacks on dreamers.
Intricately speaking? My innocence is bleeding.

… Draw blood and the density is misleading.

Urine samples.
Only the “purest” can handle.
They drink the blood and piss, just to think above your average life-form.
… Or, to think above your love for living.
(Hold on…)
But pink is in my blood… ‘Till you try to find it.
Look dumb with your need… And your medical license.
Tryin’ to hide behind it.
No blowjobs, I give mind to mindless.
And my aliens friends are smilin’, as I define it.

There is a lie in what we do.
… Or I have clues to find.

Aliens committin’ suicide?
Afraid of ?grins? We’re peaceful, I say again…

Told you in audus, I’m spendin‘-
I told you AUGUST, I’m spending a day, or ten…

Not worried about gettin’ paid is the way to live.

But there’s a bounty on a spaceship.
So we disappear.
Drift away into space again…

[Aside]
Jack!

… George!

… Tay!

It’s a lot of…

.
.
.

Courtney! I hope I’m right…

… I said Courtney.
Cut it out over there, wherever y’all n1ggas is at…

.
.
.

Keep recording, keep recording…
Yeah…

Frank MIDI on the outside…
… Record it.

Frankie, thank you…

Frankie Thanks.
Haha! Yeah…
Yeah…

Damn…

It’s crazy here, man, I’m over-thinkin‘… Giving this n1gga a nickname for his nickname.
Damn, man…

You feel me?! Like…
See, like… The f*ck…

It’s such a different form of… Thinking, man, like…
I’m really not here with a LOT OF YOU N1GGAS…

*laughs slightly*

And I be knowing what it is man, I be saying Sega everyday, and n1ggas be like, “NO.”
I be like, “What chu mean?! I know- AHHHHH… F**CK.” You know what I mean?”

And it’s like… “You sure you ain’t guessing? Cause the government got mad information and sh1t…”

N1ggas can… NATURALLY kiss my ass, like… Straight up…
Like, n1ggas is…
It’s certain rules and whatever, I know I said some things…
It was a few times… N1ggas was like, you know, “Charles, you crossed the line.”…
You know…

Sometimes… You know, secret societies, and public belief, and understanding and stuff…
… Gets misconstrued, and maybe my… Understand, or lack thereof… Has people confused…


… One.

...

*beat plays for remaining duration*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive