Labels

About Me

His Grace is Sufficient for me

| Saturday, May 26, 2012 |

I
Many times I'm tried and tested
As I travel day by day
Oft I meet with pain and sorrow
And there's trouble in the way
But I have a sweet assurance
That my soul the Lord will lead
And in Him, there is strength for every need

Chorus
Oh, His grace is sufficient for me
And his love is abundant and free
And what joy fills my soul
Just to know, Just to know
That His grace is sufficient for me

II
When the tempter brings confusion
And I don't know what to do
On my knees I turn to Jesus
For I know He'll me through
Then despair is changed to victory
Every doubt just melts away
And in Him, there is hope for every day


Haitian Creole version: http://bocsonglyrics.blogspot.mx/2008/04/anpil-fwa-mwen-ap-vwayaje.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive