Labels

About Me

He comforts me when I'm weary

| Saturday, March 2, 2013 |

I
He's all I need when I just need someone to talk to,
He's always there to hear my prayer each time I call him;
All my needs He supplies, my thirsty soul He satisfies,
He's the Lord of all, He's all I need.

Chorus
He comforts me when I'm weary and eases every pain,
Fills my deepest longing time and time again;
He's my soul's inspiration, my heart's consolation,
He's my everything, He's all I need.



II
He's all I need, I need not turn to any other,
For He's a friend I can depend closer than a brother;
On this friend I can rely to be my strength as life goes by,
He's the Lord of all, He's all I need.

Haitian Creole Version: http://bocsonglyrics.blogspot.mx/2008/04/se-li-m-bezwen.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive