Labels

About Me

Third Letter

| Wednesday, March 21, 2012 |

(CHatter)
I DON'T THINK Y'ALL READY FOR THIS ONE,
I GOT THREE OF THE BEST RAPPERS IN THE WORLD ON ONE TRACK!!!
LETS GO!!!!
*Charles Hamilton*
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(CHarles: Verse 1)
Wack rappers hate it 'cause I'm making it possible..
To rap having statements, stay away from the obstacles.
Backpackers hate it 'cause I'm cat-stacking,
and got my lap saturated with Jamaican vagina juice!
Miatta gal says "MASH UP THE POON-POON!!"
Not her kitty though, she talking 'bout you dudes!
A lot of so called "Gangsta Cats" is just that,
gangsta cats,
so I smear 'em, thanks to Pap!
Papoose is a beast on the underground,
so am I, I feast on you bums and clowns!
Some of y'all are just wack when you're spitting.
The rest make me laugh like "DAG, ARE YOU KIDDING?!?"
I spaz with the writtens.
Bag all the chicks in the Caribbean,
who love to hear mash up the kitten!
Hence the reason why I'm going so retarded!
Flow like CHarles???
Nigga, close but no cigar 'cause...

(Hook)
It's just Three of a Kind! [WOOOOOOOOOO!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind! [THAT'S MY MAN CHARLES HAMILTON ON THE MIC FIRST!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind! [YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT HIM!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind! [THEY CALLING HIM THE NEW KING OF HARLEM!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind! (CHuck, CHarlie and CHarles!!!) [I LIKE TO THINK HE'S THE NEW SAVIOR!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind! [UP NEXT, WE GOT MY NIGGA CHARLIE!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind! (CHuck, CHarlie and CHarles!!!) [CHarlie!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind! [CHARLIE, WHERE YOU AT??? TALK TO 'EM!!!]

(CHarlie: Verse 2)
You not as fly as I am.
Sippin' my Blue Hawaiian on a private island.
I'm high!
It's just a trip but that's why I'm stylin'!
My mind is..
a vacation spot,
so I don't care if they hate or not.
Who are they???
The "why?" that gets answered when I'm asked why I stay persistent.
I hate the top.
Ya may take a shot,
to replace, Mr. C-H,
who creates,
monster shit... That makes me a Be-ast!
Say it to yourself, think about it for 3 days.
You'll be stuck scratching ya head thinking I'm in deep space!
Throw a curve at the GPS, keep straight!
Staring at the road of life 'til I can't see straight!
I manage "er" at the end like teenage..
You only a person when I put you in the E-R!
[Oh my god!!!]
So you know who we are....
[I couldn't even ad-lib!!!]


(Hook)
It's just Three of a Kind!! [CHarlie is a fucking problem!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind!! [YO! YO!! ....YO!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind!! [We can all get money off of this track!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind!! [WHO GETTING MONEY?!? I got 3 of the best!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind!! (CHuck, CHarlie and CHarles!!!) [I got CHarles Hamilton and CHarlie,]
It's just Three of a Kind!! [Where my nigga CHuck at?!?]
It's just Three of a Kind!! (CHuck, CHarlie and CHarles!!!) [CHUCK!!! CHuck, come violate this CHuck!!!]
It's just Three of a Kind!! [LET'S GO CHUCK!!! BRRAAATT!!!]

(CHuck: Verse 3)
CHuck in this bitch, no rush when I spit,
just giving it the business uncut!
Nigga, sniff, I'm raw!
Beatin' coochie, no condom, while I'm eating sushi!
Snort a line off the dime, life is a freaking movie!
He's a doozy said my guidance counselor.
I would pounce on her,
greet her with an Uzi!
Violent thoughts carried out by my violent talk.
I, of course, am the wildest guy this side of New York!
Why would you talk in the mind of a corpse?
Ya killing yaself tryna go hard against the smartest kid!
No arguments from you cats that act hard,
but you a child with ya dad gone, watching Backyardigans!!!
With no gun I leave red on your black cardigan!
No love fool,
do I look like a card again???
Wrong again, I'm high on the Harlem wanted list.
I'm only going hard 'cause you wanted it!
High-Five motherfucker, I'm positve.
Instead of the letter V it's the number 5...
Roman style, you ready? Ya better be!!!
[Oh my god!!!]
[Yo, did y'all hear what he just said?!?]
Your only before me if your name starts with the letter B...
Motherfucker I'm the letter C!!!
CHuck, CHarlie and CHarles, get it together or get out!!!
[THE THIRD LETTER!!! THREE OF A KIND!!!]
One!!!
[WOOOOOOOOOO!!!]
[I heard Charles Hamilton did the beat too...]
[It's something the world ain't ready for!!!]
[Something new!!! Something original!!!]
[...It's a sample but whatever...]
[Charles Hamilton, I'm outta here!!!]

(Hook)
It's just Three of a Kind!!!
It's just Three of a Kind!!!
It's just Three of a Kind!!!
It's just Three of a Kind!!!
It's just Three of a Kind!!! (CHuck, CHarlie and CHarles!!!)
It's just Three of a Kind!!!
It's just Three of a Kind!!! (CHuck, CHarlie and CHarles!!!)
It's just Three of a Kind!!!


Lyrics by JOSE ISLA JR!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive