Labels

About Me

The F Word

| Saturday, December 3, 2011 |

[Charles talking]
“Alright, see this for the fellas. All my fellas stand up. Let's talk to the ladies.”


[Verse 1]
They all so sexy, sweet, and petite,
but they all won't let me be what they need,
cause I'm such a great friend.
I hate when I hear that! Always starts with her needs.
Hear that. They glare back and the conversation begins.
I think I bagged her, she thinks,
“I gotta make him my friend.”
Now they’re taking me into their world, feeding me poison,
all of this and I aint even her boyfriend.
I just want a chick, dime in the face and a body,
down to earth, but would climb into space to understand what I’m saying sometimes,
cause I black out, spazz out to ask the baddest chick,
but when I get turned down I get all mad and shit,
but I just stand there and smile like “I understand.
You’re used to being single and you don’t want a man.
” This is what I get for being a fuckin’ friend!


[Chorus]
(Charles imitating female voice/female persepective)
“You’re a really sweet guy. You’re cute, you’re talented, and very intelligent, and we can talk about anything.
I can open up to you. I’m in love with you, but…. not the way that you’re in love with me.
I mean... you’re almost like a brother to me.
It’s better off that way trust me then. I guess what I’m saying is let’s just be...“

Aw… fuck outta here.

[Verse 2]
It’s always the buddy speech, a million and one reasons why they not in love with me.
Why they got no problems when I touch and squeeze?
But, when I ask for a kiss, it’s always on the fuckin’ cheek?
They tell me they problems.
I listen intently, innocently, but I’m feeling so empty.
These feelings present me with an option.
We can stop talking and become more than friends, or just stop talking.
But, I do neither cause I’m such a sucker.
I stick around and let my heart down with high hopes.
Losin’ my mind I feel like a psycho and it feels like I might choke every time I hear a girl say-

[Chorus]
“You’re a really sweet guy. You’re cute, you’re talented, and very intelligent, and we can talk about anything. I can open up to you. I’m in love with you, but…. not the way that you’re in love with me. I mean.. you’re almost like a brother to me. It’s better off that way trust me then. I guess what I’m saying is let’s just be-“
Fuck you

[Verse 3]
Well, okay lady maybe I’ve been a bit hasty.
It’s just that I’m a little bit crazy about you.
Okay a lot of bit crazy, but you’re not gonna take me serious.
It’s always “Here he is my best friend.
I can call him over for sex when I need it.”
And I can’t believe that you’re that damn conceited,
but whatever I guess that’s the damn reason.
But, I remember I was there every time you cried,
had to hide my pride and dry your eyes,
gave you advice whenever a guy would lie.
Basically when you were hurt I was by your side (singing: “by your side”)
But, why should I be strung along like a dumb whore?
At your front door, knowing damn well I want more. (“I want more!”)
Love is a game. See how easily you lose?
Oh, now you want me to be your boo? I’m sorry, but-

[Chorus]
(in Charles’ perspective)
I’m a really sweet guy. I’m cute, talented, and very intelligent and we can talk about anything. You can open up to me. You’re in love with me. But, not the way that I’m in love with you. I mean… I’m almost like a brother to you. It’s better off that way trust me then. So, you’re right I guess we should just be friends.

[Charles talking]
“Truly yours, Charles Hamilton.”
“Let’s ride out.”
“ Bitch…”



Shoutout(x2) To Adam Brown Great Job!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive