Labels

About Me

November 10th 2011

| Saturday, December 17, 2011 |

[Main Verse]
I glow. So I don’t care if dude is my son.
Jake One. I’m using my gun.
Stay, son. Abuse is my fun.
A-1. Treat music like gum. Steak, to some.
I’m healthy. No using my gums.
Wait for none. Stay awake to cum on the face of a bum.
Place her with a one. Chase her with my tongue.
She’s my music. My steak. I do stay away.
Jewish is my waves (get it?). I pull through and fade.
Ruin the fake. Blue is my waist.
My boo is Blue and she do get away with saying the most foolish of statements.
Who’s in my way? Move them away. I’m stupid. Stupid is great.
But you stupid niggas is playin.
Too many ways to say I’m the movement of the game.
Chang and Chung don’t like me.
Shoot in their face with the tool in the place of bamboo rolled with haze.
I sumo for days. I do roll the haze. Too close to the grave.
Shoot foes in the brain. New hoes on my “thang”.
Doing shows in a Range. Moving slow to the fame.
UFOs in my lane. Beautiful is my name.
Using coke as the flame for the dope in my veins.
You should know my name. Who don’t? Are you lame?
Woo smoke hits a plane. Knew, know, it’s the same.
Blue coastal waves. Lose? Nope. You’re gay.
Just for hoping I would fade.
I’m nowhere close to going
Nigga...

[Chorus]
Work Dat Ass Hoe!(x12)
Lately I've been SUCH an asshole, but I
Work Dat Ass Hoe!(x2)



[Chorus]
Work Dat Ass Hoe!(x12)
Lately I've been SUCH an asshole, but I
Work Dat Ass Hoe!(x2)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive