Labels

About Me

3pm

| Thursday, July 28, 2011 |

Listen to track

3 PM
I ignite a fire to a bowl of Apple Jacks.
Drive right inside the coal and grab a match.
Having a glass of Snapple, I grapple with fact similes..
Like facts that are similar to me..
Rap like a centipede,
Half-pint of Listerine,
Black-Eye to History for trying to get at every rhyme SPIT BY ME!
Hawk spit on milliseconds passed,
Get ya shit together fast or never get cash!
Having a blast, blacking on cereal killing!
I appear to be near to the feeling of fearing a Synagogue!
My influence and ya mind don't get along!
Rhinestone Cinema, Cowboys listen up!
How about I deploy my choice of enema?!?
To my enemies,
when the trigger squeeze!?!
Hope you niggas bleed!
Fill it in and fill in an E!
Kill em for feeling me but not FEELING ME!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?
I just left Three Six!?!
Been a minute but I can and needed to..
Be the Beetlejuice being booted with The Beatles..
Blunts made of Euros, the root of evil steaming..
You can see your demon even when you're in prayer!
Living in mid-air, daring superstition to get scared!
SIT PREPARED!
Boldly stepping over boundaries nobody set...
Forget what you forget..
And we go over ya ovaries, collective sound baby-making music
Straight abusing the cumulative stupidness!
Excuse me Miss..
You better stop the screaming!!!
Excersize ya Demons but let's try to be decent!?!
NO?!?
Alright, bet!!
Mic check...
The Mic tight, I ain't start getting hype yet!
My guess?!? My words are TOO MUCH TO DIGEST!!
So why don't I NOT stop and rest!?!
Simple as the mission to riddle the intuition of children building their credibility til their NEVER ABILITY!!!
Takes skill to stay still and straight YeaH...
But I break deals when I make em say ...ILL!
I know, grab a blanket though..
So old and gangster with my ancient flow!
It feels special cause it seems scripted, but my cereal is finished and I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK THE BOWL.....
Sent from my iPod

Lyrics contributed by - Jose' Isla !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive