Labels

About Me

She Speaks

| Friday, December 3, 2010 |

Yea I know and

Bitch i do lyrical kegels

Giving pussy niggas a spiritual feva a diva

Your whole life is a fashion faux pas

No lie your stories ain’t imagin know why?

Because your style is a blind stylist

And my flow is my profile, its private

You can’t see it translation it’s quiet

Fuck a counselor, Bitch I need guidance

A just a Spanish therapist to give me woosah

Bad boys 2 style might use her

For her ability to see the future

I been looking at today since loser

In the marines I was a PT cruiser

My gunnery sergeant used to beat me too much

What up Tucker? Rough mother fucker

You and Colonel Collins could use some burning chronic

Collins was cool as long as I followed the rules

His daughter was hot but not gonna do nothing with me

I was a Lance Corporal, she wasn’t fucking with me

I’m an ugly

with ugly feet

Sucks for me, she would a fell in love with me

Now I’m stuck with belladonna and her fucking clee

N E X scared of Sinatex

N E S saint Jay playing it yesterday

Memories, bitch just get the fuck over it

Quick to get sober but no I’m going in so

Catch me at the super bowl

64 in zone using more syringes than an N O

Saints which means that I aint aint

Which means that I did

Which means that I hate hate

The reason that I did the chit that got me bent all out of shape shape

So mother you can never be replaced

Getting booted in the 718

Sick of groupies getting moody saying how dull is her drape

Whatever I say, I know the fucking politics

If you aren’t a not is to you it isn’t obvious

Till the pirate flag waivers and to all of my friends and neighbors

I thank you, my candor is grounds for a liquid pound of Mylanta

Ever conjured up question I answer

No I don’t have crabs, bitch try cancer

Diagnosed with my arm inside a rope

Calm like I don’t know but armed to die alone

Where’s arms? sitting around at the cat scan

Fat chance ill give myself a back hand

You fucking bitch I thought microwaves help

Fuck it remove the food ill just microwave myself

Mad at me jerkin off?

I like to play myself

Highest raising hell to the light of saint hell

Like that hell, are you not happy?

Charles has got happy and ya’ll just shot at me

Peter Gilmore owes me his life savings

I need to kill more flows that I might pay me

It’s a light day, day 4 of the menstrual

Stay for more it’s suspenseful

I may be crazy but ya’ll are in love

You all are in love with him

Baby baby Charles is in love

Falling in love with sin

I done been through everything

All the things I never wanted

Never had to hit the club

Not even the 700

I just want to realize something you can never tarnish My zone

Nigga you can never harm it

Bitch I got the crown labels wanna hit me up

But I do it for the love so I don’t give a fuck

I shave my head for it, hit Britney up

For the brains she gave me and I mean her mind

The loser wanna rest

Loser wanna rest

Loser wanna rest

Loser wanna rest

Its best I take a nap

Best I take a nap

Best I take a nap

Best I take a nap

Loser Wanna

Lyrics Contributed by, Jason Morris.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels