Labels

About Me

Bigger Ego, Shorter Tolerance

| Tuesday, July 27, 2010 |

Walking around the crib butt naked with her socks on
Watchin I.T.V, eating popcorn
HD be too OD, now she wants to know me
Okey Dokey Shmokey
I have a temperment as big as all of Michigan
You lookin like Brooklyn to him and
I run New York, so what you sayin B? Don't play with me, I play for keeps
I was younger and yeah, I couldn't wait to beat
Got my weight up and you got away from me
She was like boy I'll put you straight to sleep
Put your face in a place deep, I'm why you made the beat
I'm like iight, press the so-what button
You know what? Show up and let's discuss it
She was like "i'm so hot I could melt
But first you gotta minus yourself because you got a big"


Egooooooooo
Gotta big egooooooooo
Tone it down a little bit(x7)


Tried to figure what could make her feel that I think about me too much
I Told her that I need too much
Thoughts I read too much
She got curves like an M.Night Shyamalan Flick
I wanna sample that on some Hamil-ton shit
Safe to say she got me jackin myself
Hold up hold up hold up
I Tried to figure what could make her feel that I think about me too much
Told her that I need too much Thoughts
I read too much
She got curves like a M.Night Shyamalan Flick
I wanna sample that on some Hamil-ton shit
Safe to say she got me jackin myself,
Shorty got me askin for help from my my my my my


Egooooooooo
Gotta big egooooooooo
Tone it down a little bit(x7)


I can control you, it's easy cause I can turn it up
So young naive to beleive that, I am just a pup
I ain't a dog, I'm a lover, you melted by the touch
Lovin you slowly all night, cause I'm grooowwnn
And when it's over I hold you, and talk about the night
This ain't a dream that I sold you, I'm callin for the right
Show you I rarely let anybody in that can write
Girl You don't have to guess cause you know, you know, you know, you know


Egooooooooo
Gotta big egooooooooo Tone it down a little bit(x7)


AND ANOTHER ONE from the homie josh strokes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive